Página 3 de 12 PrimerPrimer 12345 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 21 al 30 de 112
    17+1 Avatar de Armando
    Totalmente de acuerdo en que es una prenda que hay que comprar en tienda. Lo contrario es una lotería. Por talla y sobre todo por el acabado que busques.
    Dime cómo vistes y te diré quién eres

Habitual
    Coincido con Armando. Yo me he probado varias y hay diferencias notables en el tejido, acabados, talla y fit.
    Mira en Amazon, suelen salir de vez en cuando en condiciones interesantes, siempre que tengas devoluciones gratuitas. La mía me salió por unos cuarenta euros.

Enviado desde mi CHC-U01 mediante Tapatalk

Habitual Avatar de rgonzsol
    Curioseando en la página de Levis tienen una trucker made in USA en acabado selvedge y tejido de 13,5 onzas, vamos indestructible.

Acabado estandar y lo mejor su precio 125€

http://www.levi.com/ES/es_ES/mens-clothing-jackets/p/723330094

Un saludo.

Habitual
    Yo el problema que le veo a estas cazadoras vaqueras es que una vez me las pongo encima nunca me gusta como quedan con mis pantalones.
    Mercurio, gracias por el post tan ilustrativo

Enviado desde mi PLK-L01 mediante Tapatalk

Habitual Avatar de Mercurio
    Cita Iniciado por rgonzsol Ver mensaje
    Curioseando en la página de Levis tienen una trucker made in USA en acabado selvedge y tejido de 13,5 onzas, vamos indestructible.

Acabado estandar y lo mejor su precio 125€

http://www.levi.com/ES/es_ES/mens-clothing-jackets/p/723330094

Un saludo.
    Originalmente estaba en 180€ pero solo queda en "L".

No conocía de la existencia de la Trucker en piel, aunque no me sorprende, son 370€... ¡para pensarlo!

Habitual Avatar de drpablo
    Comprada en Amazon premium por 49€, talla S teniendo una 46 en americana.

Habitual
    Link para comprarla en amazon a 49€?

Habitual Avatar de Despor
    Cita Iniciado por Bouzas Ver mensaje
    Aún me quedan unos cuantos años, no jodamos jajajaja

Tampoco tantos

A mi la última vez que probé me iba ancha muy corta... Tendré que probar más modelos.

Enviado desde Tapatalk

Habitual Avatar de Mercurio
    Cita Iniciado por Von Erlach Ver mensaje
    Muy bonita Mercurio! Alguien que controle de truckers...por qué unas tienen botones en color plata y otras no?
    Me da la impresión que son todos iguales pero debe haber 20 modelos diferentes...
    Una breve historia de los botones de las prendas Levi's:
    http://www.levisguide.com/buttons/button.html

Era:1870 ~ 1873 period.
    The hand stitched top-buttons used in the duck cloth work overalls

Era: 1873 ~ 1890 period.
    The most basic type of metal buttons used in the Levis 125 model waist overall in 1873.
    note the recessed button center which differs from more modern jeans

Era: 1902 ~ 1928 period.
    This is a black donut top button used on the LEVIS 201XX Lot. No. 2 jeans. It is considered the most basic style of top button by Levis with " LEVI STRAUSS & CO * " stamped on it. Only Black button to be found on levi's will be from this era. Very Rare.

Era: 1930 ~ 1941 period, 1945-Modern Peroid.
    The donut core was filled and molded into a solid heart top button for the 501XX series. Levis decided to include it's country of origin, and thus, " * S . F CAL * " was inserted in together with the other characters. This button is the father of the modern button used currently.

Era: 1942 ~ 1944 World War II period.
    The donut styled top button (possibly used as to conserve material during the war) of the S501XX jeans. The original " LEVI STRAUSS & CO * " was replaced with laurel leaves which bears a meaning of peace. Jeans with this button will not have arcuate stitching as it was deemed decorative and not necessary during wartime. It was painted on by hand. A pair in mint conditon still containing the painted stitches would be worth $1000 USD + to collectors or on Ebay.

Era: 1987 ~ Current
    There are two versions of this top button. Available in both Silver and Copper, the " * " which was used as a spacer was replaced with " . " instead. The silver color top button were use mainly on jeans while the copper version appeared on 505 series of jeans and jackets. Copper buttons never appear on 501 model jeans.

Adición a la descripción de las Trucker, con una breve historia:
    (Tomado de http://www.heddels.com/2013/03/levis...-i-ii-and-iii/)

Tres modelos históricos, las Tipo I, II y III

Levi’s Type I Jacket

We’ll start with the Levi’s Type I jacket. This jacket first appeared in the early 1900’s and identifiable by its 506XX lot number. Early models had no front pocket flap and prior to the 1936 version, there was no infamous Big “E” red tab anywhere on the jacket.
    Type I jackets also contain a pronged cinch-back or “clincher” located lower center of the jacket. These so called “clinchers” used a sliver buckle dating from the early 1900’s-late 1930’s, as once the 1940’s hit Levi’sstarted using bronze buckles to cut back on costs.

Details:

• Name: Levi’s 506XX “Type I Jacket”
    • Weight: 9 Oz.Unsanforized denim
    • Denim: 100% cotton Cone Mills selvedge Denim
    • Fit: Standard Fit
    • Additional Details:
      • Front Left Pocket
      • Exposed copper rivets
      • Knife pleats
      • Bovine Leather Patch

Levi’s Type II Jacket

Around 1953, Levi’s produced a modern interpretation of the Type I jacket, the 507XX and yes – you guessed it right, it was called, “Type II”. The main changes made to this jacket from its predecessor are the two patch pockets with button flap closure and bar tack stitching for reinforcement . In addition, the martingale was replaced by convenient waist adjusters on the hips.

Details:

• Name: Levi’s 507XX “Type II Jacket”
    • Weight: 9 Oz.Unsanforized denim
    • Fit: Standard Fit
    • Additional Details:
      • Two Patch Pockets
      • Exposed copper rivets (Bar Tack in later models)
      • Knife pleats
      • Press card label (later models)
      • Waist straps

Levi’s Type III Jacket

Last but not least, we have the “Type III” Jacket, which is probably the most recognizable jacket style. During the early 1960’s Levi’s introduced the 557XX, also known as the Trucker Jacket. This jacket was a complete modification from the previous jackets, coming in as the first jacket to feature the now famous pointed pocket flaps and a slim fitting cut.

Details:
    Name: Levi’s 557XX “Type III Jacket”

• Weight: 14 Oz. preshrunk denim
    • Fit: Slim Fit
    • Additional Details:
      • Pointed pocket flaps
      • Copper shank buttons
      • Orange Stitching
      • Waist straps

The 557 series evolved to the 70505, 71205 and 70518 based on its design. Some of the design change are as follows: The Big ‘E’ Type III range from the 50’s – 71 and Small ‘e’ Tab range from 72 – present. An alternative way to determine the difference in the period is by checking if there are two lower hand pockets. If yes: mid 80’s – present; if no: 50’s-Mid 80’s.

Mas información:
    http://www.selectism.com/2010/07/25/levis-vintage-1936-type-1-jacket/#slide-1
    http://www.selectism.com/2011/11/02/...ype-ii-jacket/
    https://www.denimhunters.com/2012/12...-levis-jacket/
    Última edición por Mercurio; 26/01/2016 a las 05:53

Habitual Avatar de Von Erlach
    Gracias Mercurio por la currada y arrojar luz sobre el tema!
    Dress like the man you want to become.