PDA

Ver la versión completa : Algo bueno se avecina TGC

masca
07/04/2015, 17:28
Dear Gents, Dear Ladies,

Do we have news for you!

You might have noticed that our new arrivals section is pretty empty.
Well, we're here to tell you: not for long anymore!

Since we were missing the legendary fittings, savvy looks and fabrics to match our accessories collections, we decided to branch out on our own.

The idea is to bring you the coolest double breasted blazers, kick-ass chambray shirts, crisp coats and jackets, the perfect chino and much more. This under our own label 'The Gentlemen's Corner'.

We will of course continue to bring you the coolest lifestyle brands in the bizz such as McAlson, Vilebrequin, Orlebar Brown, n.d.c. Made By Hand, Baxter of California and many more new brands to come. Offering you really everything a contemporary gentleman needs to enjoy a high-end lifestyle.

How can you help?
Of course we'll stay true to our honest The Gentlemen's Corner style. But since you'll be the ones enjoying our products, we'd like to bring you in on the action and development.

Share us your thoughts on brand styles you think of when browsing through our website! Suggestions on brands you might compare us with? Styles you want to see in our label? Or anything else?

Please send us your ideas to hello@thegentlemenscorner.com

Help us develop the perfect brand for you!

Oh, did we mention there's a bonus for everyone helping us with this new exciting venture? Send us your thoughts and find out what it is...

Thank you!

Sincerely,
The Gentlemen's Corner

Parece ser que van a hacer su linea de ropa y ademas pidiendo consejo a la gente (grandisima idea) creo que de este foro se podrian sacar enormes ideas

Como dirian en forocoches

"Hambiconad shurmanos"

Enviado desde mi zapato con Tapatalk

Sr.ruso
07/04/2015, 17:56
Parece buena idea, es lo que hicieron los de brubaker y les dio buen resultado.
Por cierto los de TGC nos deben una caña o una corbata... porque somos la pagina que mas enlaces directos pone de ellos
http://oi59.tinypic.com/1zef9kh.jpg

Clint Munny
07/04/2015, 19:15
Sí, a mí también me ha llegado. Me parece una gran idea la que han tenido.

Sr. Ruso, ¡qué bueno eso que has puesto! Mejor la corbata, porque como las cañas las tengan que enviar por correo... :partyhat:

Patrick_jane
07/04/2015, 19:20
Una cruzada azul, básica, 6x2 y con solapas en pico, cuatro botones en las mangas. No pido más.

Gran noticia de nuestros amigos de TGC siempre que mantengan sus preciazos en rebajas y las marcas que traen.

Bankster
07/04/2015, 20:38
Parece buena idea, es lo que hicieron los de brubaker y les dio buen resultado.
Por cierto los de TGC nos deben una caña o una corbata... porque somos la pagina que mas enlaces directos pone de ellos
http://oi59.tinypic.com/1zef9kh.jpg

quien dice una caña dice un buen descuentillo :sisi1:

Elliot
07/04/2015, 20:42
Ya me parecía raro pasarme por la sección de novedades y que no hubiese nada :sherlock:

DurKeN
07/04/2015, 21:07
Pues empezamos a ambicionar!

Bouzas
07/04/2015, 21:08
Espero que lo que tenga que pasar...... pase para el mes.
No me queda un duro :(

VDA
07/04/2015, 22:57
Gran noticia, gracias por la info, masca! ;)

slippers
07/04/2015, 23:27
Gracias masca!

me parece una gran idea abrirse a opiniones y por supuesto que tengan algún detalle jajja

habra que participar!