PDA

Ver la versión completa : Ayuda Barbour Land Rover, Country attire

majaron
21/12/2015, 16:25
Me acaba de llegar y me lo veo pelin apretado, talla M. En concreto este:

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/12/21/a252899927290710d8b94a9a5df79500.jpg

Tenia un cupón y me salió tirao 90 euros, cómo procedo a la devolución???

Gracias!

Mercurio
21/12/2015, 19:39
Lástma que tengas que devolverla, en la foto se ve muy bonita y fuera de lo corriente en los productos Barbour, eso si, se ve entallada.

En la siguiente página están las instrucciones para devoluciones:
http://www.countryattire.com/delivery-and-returns.html

"Customers based in the United Kingdom can use the FREE POST return label on the front of the packing slip; the parcel can be taken to any Post Office and handed to the clerk.
Proof of postage must be obtained – as without this proof no claim can be made for items lost or damaged in transit.
All returns should be accompanied by a proof of purchase, e.g. your packing slip or invoice, or a printout/handwritten details of your order if no packing note was enclosed.
There is a returns form on the reverse of your receipt that should be completed and sent with the returned item(s). On the front of the receipt there is also a return address label; please attach this to the parcel and return to us; always remember to keep your proof of postage, and to insure the parcel if the item(s) enclosed are of high value.
Please note that if the total value of the goods you are returning to us from the UK exceeds £500 you should contact us and we will make alternative arrangements for the return of the goods.

It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the item(s) arrive with us safely and in a saleable state with all tags and bags present, non-UK customers must also pay the cost of returning the item(s) to us. If any parcels are lost, stolen or damaged in transit when returned, it is the customer’s responsibility to claim from the relevant carrier company for their loss.

Returns from outside the UK should be marked clearly as ‘RETURNED BRITISH GOODS’, this information should also be entered on any customs declaration that is required. Country Attire reserves the right to refuse any returned parcel that has attracted a customs charge.
When trying goods that may be returned please take care; once goods are soiled they cannot be considered for exchange or credit.
For all returns we will inform you as soon as they arrive and inform you when the exchange or refund has been sent/applied.
Our return address is as follows:
Country Attire Ltd
PO Box 188
Stockport
SK6 0BD
United Kingdom
For customers residing outside the UK, please email: help@countryattire.com for further information about returning your items(s)
Tel: 08435 077 007 (UK)
Email: help@countryattire.com
We take every step possible to ensure returns and exchanges are processed as quick as possible, this may take a little longer than usual in busy periods. With this in mind please allow up to 21 days for us to process your return."

majaron
22/12/2015, 20:16
Gracias Mercurio, la semana q viene me acerco a Correos, espero q no sean mucho los gastos d envio!
Saludetes.