Página 1 de 78 1231151 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 1 al 10 de 777
    Habitual Avatar de buddah

Zapatillas blancas, muchas opciones

En mi eterna búsqueda de las zapatillas blancas perfectas (a precio que no duela), el otro día me topé con este post y pensé que sería interesante para otros, asi que lo comparto:

In search of: the perfect white leather minimal sneaker

The Criteria

I’m not a big sneakers guy, but I appreciate that not everyone likes dress shoes, they aren’t always the most comfortable and not all occasions call for them. For me, the only sneaker I’m interested in is a white, clean, minimal, leather sneaker. I think these sneakers are the most versatile and the least gaudy (and boy are there some shocking gaudy sneakers out there).

Obvious, visible branding is a big no-no for me with all clothes and accessories, so that really narrows down the choices. I’m only looking at leather because that way sneakers can look a bit dressier, they last a bit longer (with care), they are easy to clean and I like the look.

As you will see, it’s fairly tricky to meet all this criteria if you don’t have a fair bit of cash to blow. Fortunately, there are a few cheaper options for us plebs.

Common Projects Achilles http://www.mrporter.com/product/377903

You’ve probably seen these worn and worshipped on menswear blogs or WAYWRN posts and for good reason. CPs are probably the best minimal sneakers you can buy. They’re Italian made, slimline, super comfortable for most foot shapes, relatively long lasting and great quality all round. They’re also very expensive (~$370USD) and rarely go on sale. That is a lot of money to spend on a shoe that can’t be resoled and with uppers that will not last anywhere near as long as on a decent dress shoe. They’re also arguably not truly minimal, the gold lettering on the rear is increasingly recognisable. If you’ve got spare money to burn and like the look, you can’t really go wrong with these.

Kent Wang Sneaker White http://www.kentwang.com/shoes/sneaker-white.html

KW clearly saw there were a lot of people who wanted the Common Project Achilles aesthetic, but didn’t have $400 lying around or felt that this was too much money to spend on they were intending to be a utilitarian purchase. This sneaker has been through two reiterations, the first version had a 1970s basketball sneaker style and didn’t appeal to many. This version is more modern looking.

These sneakers come in at a touch over a quarter of CPs at $95USD. The jury is perhaps still out on their quality, I’ve seen really mixed reviews of the quality. The non-stitched soles can fall apart easier than stitched sneakers, the leather looks pretty shiny when new and there’s been some complaints of the leather flaking off. But, there is nothing quite like them for $100. Be wary that KW shipping is a little unpredictable, which can be forgiven as they are a small outfit with few staff coping with some pretty large demand for some items. They’re currently in stock for all common sizes. In the event that they run out of stock and advise when they are getting new stock, ignore this entirely. I waited for over six months for the first version of this sneaker to come in stock, with a perpetually shifting arrival date of a few weeks. I eventually gave up and purchased a pair of…

Converse Jack Purcells http://www.converse.com/products/men...?start=0&sz=32

Clearly, the look of these is polarising. JPs are steeped in tradition, they were designed by world champion badmington player (can you guess his name?) in 1935 and the look has pretty much remained unchanged since. They’re characterised by the famous “smile” on the front of the shoe and the unique rounded toe cap. In white leather (aka Ox), they will set you back around $70-80USD. They are also made in black leather with white accents and occasionally Converse do versions in other colours of leather. Of course, you can also get many different colours in the canvas version.

Be warned you will probably need to buy one size larger than otherwise. Quality wise, JPs are good but not great, as you would expect for an $80 shoe - they used to be a fair bit cheaper, I blame a mixture of the general #menswear movement and this guy:

A more detailed buying tip: I am guessing there are two manufacturers of JPs as there are two different models of the same shoe. The most obvious difference is on the older version (still made) there is the Jack Purcell logo on the tongue of the sneaker, which is absent on the new one. I’m not a fan of branding so I prefer the look of the new one, but plenty of people have said the older one is made to a higher standard. Personally, I’m less convinced, my JPs have held up fine with regular wear. I’m particularly impressed with the sole which still looks hardly worn. If you don’t mind the look, and can handle that they aren’t strictly minimal sneakers, JPs are the most commonly available white leather sneaker and are a great pick.

Erik Schedin http://www.erikschedin.com/

These are absolute beauties, I think they look even better than the CPs and they don’t have the gaudy gold branding. They’re about $260USD, a fair bit cheaper than CPs and the only drawback I can see is the sole is not stitched.

Here’s an interesting interview with the designer: http://stylesalvage.blogspot.com.au/...k-schedin.html

ACNE Adrians http://www.endclothing.co.uk/departm...n-sneaker.html

At $400+USD these are pretty comparable to the CPs. They’re Italian made, have stitched soles and I really wouldn’t be surprised if they are made in the same factory as CPs. They have a slightly cleaner look than the CPs, particularly around the toe.\

Eytys http://www.eytys.com/

If you’re after more of a Vans aesthetic, these might be your pick. They’re $230USD, which seems really pricey to me, but there’s not much comparable to their look.

Supra Donavyn http://www.suprafootwear.com/products/S79002/WHT

Another unique looking sneaker, this time with a skate type aesthetic. These have a padded tongue and a rounded toe. They’ll set you back about $220USD.

Twins for Peace Alex Cuir Blanc http://www.twinsforpeace.com/fr/alex...e-leather.html

A bit of branding, but these might be the cheapest options with a stitched sole at around $200 USD. They’ve done a less branded version here, but it’s currently out of stock: http://man.totokaelo.com/store/produ...3/vinchi/white

Conclusion

This isn’t an exhaustive list, but there should be something here for you if you are after a white minimal sneaker. Let me know if you’ve got any other picks that fit the criteria. Thanks for reading.

Cita Iniciado por rgonzsol Ver mensaje
    Como lo de las zapatillas blancas es un tema que interesa he pensado hacer un post recapitulativo de las diferentes opciones, la idea es que se vaya actualizando con las experiencias de cada uno o con nuevos modelos que vayáis encontrando:

De piel y ordenadas por rango de precios:

Common Projects Achilles low.
    Precio medio: 330€
    Pros: Diseño, calidad y hechas en Italia.
    Contras: Precio y dificultad de probarlas en tienda.
    Fotos:

ETQ Amsterdam Low 1
    Precio medio: 240€
    Pros: Diseño, calidad y hechas en Portugal.
    Contras: Precio y dificultad de probarlas en tienda.
    Fotos:

Greats The Royale Blanco.
    Precio medio: 160$ - 140€
    Pros: Diseño, calidad y hechas en Italia.
    Contras: Sólo venden en USA o en algunas tiendas en Italia.
    Fotos:

Kent Wang Sneaker White.
    Precio medio: 95$
    Pros: Diseño, calidad.
    Contras: Dificultad de comprar el modelo en Europa.
    Fotos:

ADIDAS stan Smith made in Germany.
    Precio medio: 200€
    Pros: Diseño, calidad y hechas en Alemania.
    Contras: Incomodidad de las SS, no mejoradas en este modelo.
    Fotos:

ADIDAS Hyke Haillet.
    Precio medio: 140€
    Pros: Diseño, calidad de piel superior a las SS normales.
    Contras: ¿?
    Fotos:

ADIDAS Stan Smith normales:
    Precio medio: 60€ - 80€
    Pros: Diseño, posibilidad de personalizarlas toda ellas en blanco, varios colores y pieles de serie.
    Contras: Incomodidad de este modelo.
    Fotos:

ADIDAS Superstar.
    Precio medio: 80€
    Pros: Se están poniendo de moda, son más cómodas que las SS y Pharrel ha diseñado una colección con todos los colores posibles (EN SERIO).
    Contras: Diseño controvertido de la puntera.
    Fotos:

ADIDAS Rob Laver.
    Pros: Diseño, modelo todo blanco de serie.
    Contras:
    Fotos y review: http://www.rincondecaballeros.com/th...ighlight=laver

NIKE TENNIS CLASSIC AC PREMIUM.
    Precio medio: 100€
    Pros: Diseño, calidad de piel superior y modelo todo blanco de serie.
    Contras:
    Fotos:

Puma Court Star:
    Precio medio: 70€
    Pros: Diseño, más cómodas que las SS y modelo todo blanco de serie.
    Contras:
    Fotos y presentación: http://www.rincondecaballeros.com/th...uma-Court-Star

SuperGa 2950 Leather.
    Pros: Diseño y modelo todo blanco de serie.
    Contras: Carece de acolchado interior suela con poca amortización
    Fotos:

Jack Purcell Leather Ltt Ox White:
    Pros: Diseño y modelo todo blanco de serie.
    Contras: Carece de acolchado interior y la sonrisa rompe el minimalismo del diseño.
    Fotos:
    Última edición por Rincon de Caballeros; 12/04/2015 a las 13:12
    "El necio afirma. El sabio duda y reflexiona"

Habitual Avatar de Rugged
    Interesante, gracias! Las Eric Schedin tienen muy buenta pinta.
    He tenido varias veces la posibilidad de comprar CPs por debajo de los 200€ pero nunca he apretado el gatillo, sigo sin ver claro gastarme más de 100€ en unas zapatillas (que no sean New Balance).

Habitual Avatar de Berafa
    Buenas noches ,
    Aunque no es mi tema , si quisiera comprar unas zapatillas no tendría ninguna duda, un autentico clásico:
    http://www.adidas.es/zapatilla-stan-...Stan%2520Smith
    Que tengáis una gran semana.
    Rafa
    Última edición por Berafa; 14/12/2014 a las 21:23
    La moda es una forma de fealdad tan intolerable que es necesario cambiarla cada seis meses
    Hidden Content

Habitual Avatar de Carlos
    Cita Iniciado por Berafa Ver mensaje
    Buenas noches ,
    Aunque no es mi tema , si quisiera comprar unas zapatillas no tendría ninguna duda, un autentico clásico:
    http://www.adidas.es/stan-smith-amer...24440_530.html
    Rafa
    Que grande Rafa, que grande.. Esta semana me han llegado. Digo aquí públicamente por si interesa a alguien que tengo unas Stan Smith en blancas y verdes de la talla 42.5. Me quedan media talla grandes. Compraré la 42. Asi que, como las pille en UK, el envío de retorno me sale por un ojo de la cara... Si alguien las quisiera, se ponga en contacto conmigo via privado.

Por cierto Miguel, gracias por el post, y como Rugged, me gustan esas que no conocía, ademas,

Un saludo.
    ''No hay una segunda oportunidad para una primera impresión.'' - Oscar Wilde

Habitual Avatar de Berafa
    Cita Iniciado por Carlos Ver mensaje
    Que grande Rafa, que grande.. Esta semana me han llegado. Digo aquí públicamente por si interesa a alguien que tengo unas Stan Smith en blancas y verdes de la talla 42.5. Me quedan media talla grandes. Compraré la 42. Asi que, como las pille en UK, el envío de retorno me sale por un ojo de la cara... Si alguien las quisiera, se ponga en contacto conmigo via privado.

Por cierto Miguel, gracias por el post, y como Rugged, me gustan esas que no conocía, ademas,

Un saludo.
    Tu si que eres grande , figura....
    La moda es una forma de fealdad tan intolerable que es necesario cambiarla cada seis meses
    Hidden Content

Habitual Avatar de Señorita
    Cita Iniciado por Berafa Ver mensaje
    Buenas noches ,
    http://www.adidas.es/zapatilla-stan-...Stan%2520Smith
    Rafa
    Las tipo reebok clasicas de toda la vida de Dios.

A mi como no me gusta ninguna me compro las más cómodas y las uso única y exclusivamente en el gimnasio.

Lo más parecido a unas deportivas que uso para salir a comprar el pan o para ir a la playa son las del ganso.

Habitual Avatar de rgonzsol
    Imagino que lo sabéis pero las Stan Smith se pueden personalizar, tipo ID de Nike y por 115€, con lo que puedes tener las SS totalmente blancas, incluyendo la parte trasera, de hecho Adidas sacó una versión all-white que se agotó en días, con lo que es posible que vuelvan a sacarla.

Un saludo
    Última edición por rgonzsol; 14/12/2014 a las 22:32 Razón: Incluir foto.

Un saludo.
    Supongo que me irán pequeñas. Sino me las quedaba...

Habitual Avatar de Carlos
    Cita Iniciado por buddah Ver mensaje
    Supongo que me irán pequeñas. Sino me las quedaba...
    Yo uso la 7UK. Si usas 7.5UK te irían bien, si usas más.. pues nada.
    Un saludo.
    ''No hay una segunda oportunidad para una primera impresión.'' - Oscar Wilde

Yo uso la 7UK. Si usas 7.5UK te irían bien, si usas más.. pues nada.
    Un saludo.
    8.5UK normalmente.

¿Dónde las has comprado?