Página 2 de 2 PrimerPrimer 12
Resultados 11 al 18 de 18
    Habitual Avatar de MATEMALE
    Cita Iniciado por LeRenard Ver mensaje
    Buenos dias a todos.

Long time no see!

I closed my online boutique Le Vestiaire du Renard in April 2020 after 5 wonderful sartorial years.

From then I began to work on a new menswear project, still related to second hand...and it is now almost live!

I am very happy to announce the coming birth of the first marketplace entirely dedicated to classical menswear, where anyone can buy and sell : Vulpilist !
    The launch will be on October 1st, 2020. You will be then able to browse listings and register.
    The website will be accessible by European countries, north America, Brazil, India, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Japan.

Our added value lies in our listing filtering (we do not accept garments other than classical menswear and accessories), sartorial sorting (you can sort by UK size, contruction -canvassed, fused...-, fabrication -ready to wear, bespoke- and much more!), secure online payments and litigation mediation.

This marketplace is founded by Romée de Saint Céran, the man behind Croquis Sartoriaux (sartorial cartoons) and myself, Maxime, who founded Le Vestiaire du Renard.
    We are both long-time sartorial enthusiasts and compulsive thrifters! We wanted to share our passion by creating a place where anyone could find affordable and timeless garments. You can learn more about our history here.

We hope to see you soon on Vulpilist!

Maxime and Romée
    ¡Suerte!

Habitual Avatar de Mercurio
    Cita Iniciado por LeRenard Ver mensaje
    Buenos dias a todos.

Long time no see!

I closed my online boutique Le Vestiaire du Renard in April 2020 after 5 wonderful sartorial years.

From then I began to work on a new menswear project, still related to second hand...and it is now almost live!

I am very happy to announce the coming birth of the first marketplace entirely dedicated to classical menswear, where anyone can buy and sell : Vulpilist !
    The launch will be on October 1st, 2020. You will be then able to browse listings and register.
    The website will be accessible by European countries, north America, Brazil, India, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Japan.

Our added value lies in our listing filtering (we do not accept garments other than classical menswear and accessories), sartorial sorting (you can sort by UK size, contruction -canvassed, fused...-, fabrication -ready to wear, bespoke- and much more!), secure online payments and litigation mediation.

This marketplace is founded by Romée de Saint Céran, the man behind Croquis Sartoriaux (sartorial cartoons) and myself, Maxime, who founded Le Vestiaire du Renard.
    We are both long-time sartorial enthusiasts and compulsive thrifters! We wanted to share our passion by creating a place where anyone could find affordable and timeless garments. You can learn more about our history here.

We hope to see you soon on Vulpilist!

Maxime and Romée
    I get the following message:

You need an invite to join

To join Vulpilist you need to have an invite. If you have an invite, please enter the code in the box below.
    By using invitation codes we try to make sure that all Vulpilist users are trustworthy parties.

How do I get an invite?

Registrado Avatar de LeRenard
    Cita Iniciado por Mercurio Ver mensaje
    I get the following message:

You need an invite to join

To join Vulpilist you need to have an invite. If you have an invite, please enter the code in the box below.
    By using invitation codes we try to make sure that all Vulpilist users are trustworthy parties.

How do I get an invite?

Hello Mercurio,

Thank you for your interest in Vulpilist!

The Marketplace opens on October 1st 2020 : until then it is not possible to sign up.
    After October 1st, however, you will be able to browse all listings without being registered and sign up without any invite code.

In the meantime, you can make the most of your wait by reading our FAQ : https://vulpilist.com/en/infos/how_to_use

I wish you a pleasant week-end.

Maxime

Agente provocador Avatar de Kurtz
    La verdad es que no le veo el propósito, pero no tengo experiencia en este tipo de movidas. No sé si alguien me puede ilustrar...
    Los necios siguen la moda. Los pretenciosos la exageran. Quienes tienen buen gusto pactan con ella.

Cita Iniciado por Kurtz Ver mensaje
    La verdad es que no le veo el propósito, pero no tengo experiencia en este tipo de movidas. No sé si alguien me puede ilustrar...
    Buenos dias Kurtz!

If I understand your message correctly, you are having trouble picturing what Vulpilist is about?

Well, in a few words: Vulpilist is the Vinted of classical menswear.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Maxime

Agente provocador Avatar de Kurtz
    Actually, my trouble is the invite thing.
    Los necios siguen la moda. Los pretenciosos la exageran. Quienes tienen buen gusto pactan con ella.

Cita Iniciado por Kurtz Ver mensaje
    Actually, my trouble is the invite thing.

When Vulpilist actually launches on October 1st, there will be no invitation code required to create an account. Until then the access to Vulpilist is not possible.

From October 1st everyone will be able to see what garments are listed. However you will need to create an account to buy and sell.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.

Maxime

Última edición por Rincon de Caballeros; 06/10/2020 a las 16:28