Página 6 de 6 PrimerPrimer ... 456
Resultados 51 al 53 de 53
    Habitual Avatar de Ari
    Pies finalmente vendida. Tras retirarla de la venta me escribio un forero inteesado y se la quedo. Ya viene otra cosa en camino...

Habitual Avatar de JCalero
    Cita Iniciado por Ari Ver mensaje
    Pies finalmente vendida. Tras retirarla de la venta me escribio un forero inteesado y se la quedo. Ya viene otra cosa en camino...
    Me alegro amigo....a ver cuando presentas la nueva!!!

Habitual Avatar de Mercurio
    Cita Iniciado por slippers Ver mensaje
    (...) 1- la commander tiene un problema serio de transpiración, al menos en algunas prendas de la última versión. No tiene transpiración y ello supone que salvo con temperaturas muy bajas (no es una woolrich así que es para poner en entre tiempo) o que vayas desnudo debajo la chaqueta se llena de vapor de agua de forma increíble, es más al tener partes internas d e piel ves, literalmente, resbalar el agua. En mi vida he tenido problemas de sudo ración, comentándolo a compañeros es un tema común en muuuchos compañeros, cada cual que aporte su experiencia si lo considera!
    A pesar de que para una futura referencia, la siguiente información probablemente quedará perdida, me encontré con lo siguiente con relación a la observación de slippers, que encontré en otro foro: #33

" (...) After unboxing it, the jacket looked great and I liked it very much. I was wearing it almost every day, BUT was wondering, why I always began to transpire after 1-2 hours. I also own a almost similar Barbour jacket "Shoreman" and wearing this jacket, I don´t sweat.

After this experience I was unhappy about the jacket. Walking through the city or going to work and get wet arms and back, is not comfortable. I began to think about the structure of this jacket and came to the decision that the inner layer has to be the reason for this abnormal sweating. I got in contact with a local certified Barbour dealer and the told me to send it to a certified Barbour tailor, they will help me. My idea was to exchange the inner layer, which may causes the sweating. I sent a email to this company and described my problem.

The reply was a big surprise. The agent told me that Barbour used a membrane between the outer layer and the inner layer, to keep the jacket more rainproof then before. This membrane works like a thermoplastic foil and is unfortunately airtight :-( Now I was knowing the reason for my wet arms and back.
    I asked if this membrane can be removed and they told me it´s possible. Also they reported that they heard from other customers about this behavior. I sent my jacket to this company (Repair and repoorfing, Meyer & Meyer Logistikzentrum) and after 7 weeks (vacation time and a lot of other orders) they sent it back to me. I payed €144 but every euro is worth it :-) Since two weeks I wear this jacket almost every day and no sweating is noticeable! I´m very happy with this jacket now!

Let me know if anyone of you faces the same sweat-behavior with this jacket :-)"