Resultados 1 al 10 de 4948

Ver modo hilado

Habitual Avatar de doncellaiberica
    Interesante la explicación que da esta persona sobre los ejercicios de remo/rows en esta web, que además tiene los mejores ejercicios con barra larga/landmine que he visto en mucho tiempo!! He sacado como 30 variaciones de lo que ya hacía y todas mejores.. https://www.advancedhumanperformance...mine-exercises

UNDERHAND T-BAR ROWS

]Here I have NFL quarterback and GSP sponsored pro Taylor Heinicke performing underhand grip T-bar rows by using a simple wide grip tricep v-bar cable attachment. Many athletes will find these to feel a bit more natural than the traditional close grip v-bar as the hands and arms can more naturally move to the side of the body while allowing greater retraction rather than shoulder crowding (a common issue with the closer grip).

On a side note, notice how I also Taylor using an RDL reset protocol every 2 reps rather than just having him go straight through the set without resetting. This is something I use on a majority of bent over rows & T-bar rows with my athletes. Here’s why.
    On bent over rows and T-bar rows it’s quite for the low back & spinal stabilizers to greatly fatigue, causing these areas to fail before the upper back. As a result you’ll often see form & posture gradually deteriorate throughout the set. Rather than holding a bent over position & completing all repetitions of the rowing movement, a better solution is to reset after several reps by performing an additional RDL & repeating this several times per set.

Each time you stand up and perform an RDL you’re able to re-set the spine and allow the low back musculature to have momentary rest before repeating the sequence several times for the set. Not only will your form be significantly more dialed in but your low back will be less likely to fatigue and give out before your upper back & lats. This allows for greater strength and hypertrophy stimulus to the upper back and lats.

saludos!
    Última edición por doncellaiberica; 11/05/2020 a las 09:05
    "Gasta en todo aquello que te encanta… ¡y ahorra a saco en todo aquello que te da igual!"