Cita Iniciado por LeRenard Ver mensaje
Buenos dias a todos.

Long time no see!

I closed my online boutique Le Vestiaire du Renard in April 2020 after 5 wonderful sartorial years.

From then I began to work on a new menswear project, still related to second hand...and it is now almost live!

I am very happy to announce the coming birth of the first marketplace entirely dedicated to classical menswear, where anyone can buy and sell : Vulpilist !
The launch will be on October 1st, 2020. You will be then able to browse listings and register.
The website will be accessible by European countries, north America, Brazil, India, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong and Japan.

Our added value lies in our listing filtering (we do not accept garments other than classical menswear and accessories), sartorial sorting (you can sort by UK size, contruction -canvassed, fused...-, fabrication -ready to wear, bespoke- and much more!), secure online payments and litigation mediation.

This marketplace is founded by Romée de Saint Céran, the man behind Croquis Sartoriaux (sartorial cartoons) and myself, Maxime, who founded Le Vestiaire du Renard.
We are both long-time sartorial enthusiasts and compulsive thrifters! We wanted to share our passion by creating a place where anyone could find affordable and timeless garments. You can learn more about our history here.

We hope to see you soon on Vulpilist!

Maxime and Romée
¡Suerte!